Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow place like home on a nice snowy day!

that's for sure. It's snowing quite hard. We're supposed to get 6-12 inches.

i was a little worried that this meant that fed ex wouldn't deliver my laptop today. But, i checked the tracking online and it said, "on your local fed ex truck for delivery."

YEAH. Today i become a mac person. Today i become a part of justin long's little club.

i probably shouldn't speak until i have the laptop in front of me.

anyways. There are no cars in the driveway. Which makes me think that nobody came into work. That makes me nervous for some reason i cannot explain.

our street hasn't even been plowed yet. Good thing those fed ex trucks are big.

i have to go finish watching 'i'll sleep when i'm dead.'. I got like, 75% through last night and then got too tired.

pretty boring movie, actually. Like, it seems like the story is finally ready to start, and the movie is almost over!

i feel like i had seen the first 20ish minutes before, which was a weird feeling. One of the guys names in the movie is Davy and that just makes me think of the second Coconut Records cd, entitled Davy.

ok. I'm gonna go. 1:15pm right now. Wednesday afternoon.

have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment