Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have this weird talent, I guess...

... Where I can remember random things. That's not describing it right. But like, I remember weird things, and then if I see them again, I'll remember it. Or, I notice weird things.

This is not making sense.

Remember when I saw the feather necklace on Kate Winslet and noticed it again on Bar Rafaeli? Remember when I noticed that Nick Jonas was wearing the same shirt that Tony of Crash Kings was wearing when I saw them in NYC? And then the other time where The Situation and Vinny, of Jersey Shore, were also wearing the same shirt as Tony when I saw CK in Providence? Remember? Or when Steve Martin in Baby Mama was wearing the same shirt as Stellan Skarsgard in Mamma Mia?

I guess it usually involves clothing.

I don't know how I can pick these things out. It's probably because all this useless information is crowding up my brain so no useful, important information can get in.

THIS TIME - it's pretty exciting. Haha. If you can call any of this exciting. Yes, it's exciting.

REMEMBER a few months ago when I was obsessed with turning a closet into an office after I read this article??? Seriously - read that article. It will blow your mind. I think about that article a lot. Because I want to do it so badly but have no closet!!!

Anyways, here's a screencap from the article. If THIS doesn't intrigue you - then, I don't know what's wrong with you.





AMAZING OMG!!!!! It's a CLOSET, that with a few simple steps, was turned into an OFFICE. Also, I want EVERYTHING in my life to be that color. ALSO, those file cabinets are spray painted with metal spray paint. This blew my mind. I HAVE to remember that metal spray paint exists. Not that I have many metal things I want to spray paint. But usually important things like file cabinets, come in such boring colors. Who wants boring?! NOT ME! I want TEAL. (Actually, that color is called 'Catalina Mist.')

So - I can't tell you how many times I read this article. And I showed it to everybody that came near me and a computer. Seriously.

(YOU JUST CLOSE THE DOORS, AND THE OFFICE GOES AWAY! AND IT LOOKS LIKE A REGULAR CLOSET!! BUT IT'S NOTTTTTT!!!!! IT'S AN OFFICE ON THE INSIDE!!!!!)

That article is like the ultimate brillz.

Something I am also obsessed with: GLEE. Yep. GLEE. Love it. Love the showtunes. I frequently wish I was on Glee. Either that, or that my life was a musical. I don't know which is less-likely.

So, I was watching it a few weeks ago (It might have been the Britney Spears episode) and they took us into Brittany's bedroom. Brittany the character on Glee. Brittany S. Pierce. AND LO AND BEHOLD..... someone in the set decoration crew must have also been obsessed with that article!!!!!




WALLPAPER!!!! It's the same wallpaper they use in the closet/office!!!! I saw this and immediately was like, "OMG. TURN YOUR CLOSET INTO AN OFFICE YESSSSSSSSS."

Isn't that great?! I was really excited. Enough so, that I watched an "inside look" into Brittany's bedroom on Youtube to see more of the wallpaper in all it's glory. Loooovvveeeee it.

Also, that poster to Brittany's right is of the movie, 'Charlie St. Cloud,' starring Mr. Zac Efron. NICE. I never saw it, but Zac Efron is a total dreamboat.

This is great, right? This is a great one. I don't know what to call these things that I notice. Besides weird and random. And, generally useless, but definitely entertaining.

GENERALLY USELESS, BUT DEFINITELY ENTERTAINING.

New blog title? Haha.

Obviously I'm kidding, because this blog is totes useful. To the max. I use it a lot when I'm trying to remember something that happened a while ago. I'll just look up around the time when it happened, and then read what I posted. Because generally, as I'm sure you've noticed, I reveal everything. Reveal everything, sensor nothing. I like it.

Ok. This is all the exciting stuff. The rest is semi-boring.

I worked from 9pm on Monday until 9am on Wednesday! Straight through!! It was awesome. No, that's a lie. I was very happy when it was over. And then I got a phone call around noontime from my boss asking if I could work again 3:30 until I leave tomorrow. And I said, "sorry, but no." I know I have all this time off coming up, but I couldn't do any more. I needed to leave the house. And also spend time with Ruby Tuesday, since I'll be gone for 5 days. :( She's going to be sad.

And last night (Tuesday) I was so freaking tired that I went to bed at - wait for it - 11PM. ELEVEN O'CLOCK AT NIGHT. I had it all planned out. I fell asleep by like, 11:15. I haven't fallen asleep that quickly in a while. I actually thought it took me longer, but I got a text message at 11:29pm and didn't get it until 4am when I woke up. So I thought, "wow, I must have been REALLY asleep when I got this."

And then I was awake from 4am to about 5am. And then slept until my alarm went off at 7:30am! I actually slept THROUGH THE NIGHT. I couldn't believe it. Night time sleeping. It felt really good, actually.

Then I worked from 8-9am. Then came upstairs and to celebrate my non-work status..... I took a nap! haha. Yep. From 10-12. It was great.

Then kind of hung around. Did some errands. Got a coffee. Came home. Watched Rocky Horror Glee, which was awesome. Sorted some laundry that I have to do tonight. Ugh. Then took a bath. And now I'm updating! Great day!

My neck has been hurting, which is weird. The left side of my neck. Like, back, left side. And then last night I got this bad headache on the left side of my head, like behind my eye. And no medicine was helping it. So, I figured when I woke up today it would be gone. But it wasn't! It was still there!! So I was like, "this headache better be gone when I wake up from my celebratory nap." And it was!

But my neck still hurts. Lame, I say. LAME! Today I also thought I smelled gas in my house. Like, you know how sometimes I get worried that my house will explode because I can randomly smell gas? Yeah, one of those times. It was only for like, 5 minutes.

So, because of this headache, neck ache and phantom smell issue - I'm self-diagnosing myself with a brain ailment.

Anyways! What's with this heat?! Right?!? It's so hott outside! And last week it was freezing! I hate it! It's horrible! It's supposed to be COOLER at the end of October. I turned off my heat yesterday and opened a window! And took a blanket off my bed. AND - had to switch into a lighter pajama option during the night because I was too hott in my flannel pants! True story! THAT'S how hott it is up here. Curse of the 3rd floor attic apartment, I tell ya.

Alright. I think that's all. For now.

ARE YOU READY FOR SUPER TOTALLY EXCITING UPDATES OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS?!?!?! Because....

CRASH KINGS ADVENTURE (almost) BEGIN!!!!!!! But it's great because the adventure starts out with an EMILY AND DAVID ADVENTURE!!!!!!! Sooooooo excited to see them :)

Holy crap I'm so excited for this weekend. The last time I saw Crash Kings was AUGUST! The beginning of August! Soooo lonngg aaggoooooo.

I'm gonna take so many pictures. Oh, which reminds me I need to charge my camera battery. Don't let me forget to do that.

So, hopefully I'll have some downtime at night to update. I usually do, since I'm always too excited to sleep. Mike! Tony! Jason! Back in the blog - coming soon! I bet you can't wait to see their shining faces. (I know I can't.)

OK. Here's my plan for tonight: laundry. Jersey Shore season finale. Pack. Be in bed by 1am. Sleep until 10am. Get up. BE PRODUCTIVE. Go to the post office. ATM. Other last minute things like, packing. Which realistically, I probably won't do tonight.

Hopefully leave here mid-afternoon-ish. Like...2? I don't know, really.

Also - thank you everybody for all the nice words on my last entry :) You all make me so happy, it's crazy. Both blogger readers and Facebook readers. Local readers and overseas readers. I consider us all BFF. :)

Alright! I THINK that's all.

OH WAIT. NO. ONE MORE THING. Um, what's this about Taylor Swift and JAKE GYLLENHALL?!?!? Geeze. I can't believe it! Brunching together? Holding hands together? Going to SNL tapings together??? WHAT?!

Alright. NOW, that's it. I hope everyone has a green end to their week! Actually, I meant to write 'great,' but 'green' works too! Let's work together to save the environment! Carpool! Take the bus! Recycle! Plant a tree! Give someone a hug!!!

I don't know that hugs can save the environment, but it never hurts to try.

Ok! Take care, be well.


lovelove!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you were in Lebanon! I just moved to Hanover about three weeks ago!

    --Jared from Hampshire

    ReplyDelete