Saturday, October 23, 2010

"And this is the rooster shaped umbrella holder that will hold all of George's umbrellas!"

We watched '27 Dresses' today at work and THAT IS MY FAVORITE LINE. When they're in the bridal registry registering Jane's sister for stuff, and Kevin says that about the rooster umbrella holder. MAN, we were laughing it up today. HA. Good movie. I've seen it like, probably 75 times.

Also today at work, I was looking through an American Girl Doll catalog and saw this:::




UMMM..... Julie Albright. "Julie doesn't want to move away to a new neighborhood, but with optimism and creativity, she learns to make it a positive change." Sounds like something I would do!!

And as I'm looking at the pictures of the Julie doll I'm like, "ummmm why don't I wear my hair like that ever?!!?!" The braid down one side? Super cute!! And, I'm also totally jealous of some of her outfits.

Basically, since we're both named Julie, I would assume that we would be as cool as each other. But no - she totally out ranks me. And, quite frankly, I'm a little jealous.

Yep, that's right. I'm jealous of the American Girl Doll with the same name as me.

Also, I think I want to work for American Girl as a catalog designer. Like, set up all the scenes with the dolls and accessories and outfits and different poses. I think it sounds fun. Either fun, or totally creepy.

Annddd... I kind of feel crazy after this entry. But - maybe you're used to it.

OK. I'm just gonna end this before things get out of hand.

TALK TO YOU LATER!!!!!

have a great, exciting night. anything you do will be more exciting than what i'm doing. which is nothing except being lame.

love!

love!

love!


Julie

1 comment:

  1. BTW: JULIE YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN AN AMERICAN GIRL DOLL.
    i had one of those .. they weren't that cool. they def don't affect your entire vocabulary and introduce you to hannah montanna or blue $3 beverages.

    ReplyDelete