Wednesday, October 13, 2010

james cotton superharp

hi guys.

at work now. bored. really tired. sniffly, too. i'm worried that i'm getting 'part 2' of the cold i had last week.

James Cotton Superharp is this musician coming to a local theater. actually, he already came. last weekend. but, i like his name. and i saw it on the brochure, and made it my subject.

i feel like this is going to be boring. especially as i don't have very much to say.


i'm really tired. it took me forever to get out of bed this morning.

so, we went out to wal-mart this afternoon. i had to pick up a 2 year old from daycare. he came with us. i was watching him because his mom was away for the day. he was good. he kind of screamed at me when it was time to eat dinner, but eventually he calmed down.

but now he's asleep.

i wanted to take a bath tonight, but it turns out i'll be working all night. eh, that's okay.

i bought my first Crash Kings ticket online today! I'll buy the rest when I get paid next week. SO EXCITED. This time we're doing:

- Philadelphia on 10/29
- NYC on 10/30
- Washington, DC on 10/31

SO EXCITED. a lot of my Crash Queen friends have been going to see them recently, since they're doing their big tour and it's getting me REALLY PSYCHED.

love.that.band.so.freaking.much.

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU FOR LIKE, TWO WEEKS!!!!!

You know my friend David? I went to Hampshire with him. Currently he lives in Cambridge, MA with Emily. WELL, he's like, a totally famous font designer! And he just released this awesome font called, 'Trilby' and it got a SUPER GOOD review!!!!

YOU SHOULD READ IT!!!!

I've had that tab opened in my browser for seriously like, 2 weeks. And I kept forgetting to share it with you!!! GREAT!

'Hot Rod' is playing in the living room right now. SOOOOOO good. Like, seriously, hilarious movie. See it.

Hmmm what else?

Wow, I seriously can't wait to go to sleep tonight. I also can't wait to see Ruby Tuesday.

This morning I was eating cereal and she was trying to get it, as usual, and then she just stuck her paw right in the milk and pulled out a piece of oat. She liked it. She likes all food.

Anyways. I have to go do some work so I can go home at 9. CAN'T WAIT.

Ok, hope you're having a good night! Sorry this was kind of lame - except for the David link. I'll talk to you later!!


love!

No comments:

Post a Comment