Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Wake up you sleepy head, put on some clothes, shake up your bed"

SLEEP? HA! yeah right. no, julie, not tonight.

So, remember how like, ALL through the previous entry I was like, "OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO BED???" Yeah - that didn't happen.

Semi-emergency at work and whatta ya know, I'm staying up until 6am.

Everyone remember the last time work surprised me and I had to stay up all night? (This is not including times where I've had to stay awake and monitor newborns.) (This is like, 'hey, I can't wait to sleep - oh wait - actually there's an emergency and you have to be awake all night.)

IT WAS THIS TIME. Last January. It was the night where I realized how sexy and gorgeous I found Tony. Staying up all night will do that to a girl. Or, staying up all day. Actually, it's very easy to think of Tony as sexy and gorgeous at any time of day.

SO. Here's what I've done so far:

- learned about Taylor Swift's procedure for writing songs about former boyfriends (thanks, Glamour!)
- took a quiz to find out 'which type of perfume is best for me.' (Romantic type. Because I'm a romantic.) (Thanks, Glamour!)
- texted Kara a lot and planned our sister tattoos.
- emailed my friend Oscar in Sweden. Who recently started a blog. Which everyone should now read.
- facebook messaged my friend Keith, from high school who i hadn't talked to since high school but it turns out we have a lot in common.
- heard a train go by
- heard a baby laughing and for a minute thought, "i wonder if that's a ghost baby, or a real baby?" It turned out to be a real baby. It's kind of creepy when babies suddenly start laughing in the middle of the night. Add a super old creaky house and you've got yourself a scary movie!
- drank some coffee

That's it! That's not really a lot of things. I've been here for 3.5 hours. All that took me 3.5 hours. I still have 2 hours to go until I can go to sleep.

Ok. I just got really tired. I can hear Ruby Tuesday running around upstairs. It sounds like a team of Gorilla Juiceheads running. She's so loud. (Gorilla Juiceheads - Jersey Shore reference, anyone?)

I started listening to music. I didn't have any music playing, because I needed to be alert. But then I started to be less-alert and more-sleepy. So, I put on some music.

Actually, after using that subject line again, I wanted to listen to the Crash Kings cover of that song. David Bowie, 'Oh, You Pretty Things!'

So, I'll be awake until 6am. Work until 8am. Then be not-working until 3:30pm. Then be working again until 8am. I'm guessing that in the not-working time, I will be sleeping hardcore. No, not just normal sleeping - HARDCORE sleeping.

I was in the middle of watching Glee when I was interrupted to stay awake all night. I think perhaps I'll finish watching it. Ohhhh I love Glee.

Also, these headphones make my ears itch really bad. I don't like it, but they're good headphones.

Ok. ONE MORE HOUR. And then I can sleep. WIN. I can totally pull this off. Poor Ruby Tuesday upstairs all by herself! She's hates being alone!

OK! I'm heading out now. Meaning, head out of the blog.

OMG. YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!! Kara is FACEBOOK CHATTING with me!!! She's at work right now. On break. (She's a baker, so she goes into work super early.)

Tonight was the first night I EVER signed into Facebook chat, and I was expecting everyone to be messaging me. Because apparently I think I'm a lot more popular than I actually am... But, nobody was chatting with me, so I was sad. But then she started chatting with me!!

I should really IM people more. But, I never think to sign into AIM. Weird that I ALWAYS used to be signed in to talk to everyone.

Maybe I'll sign into Facebook chat more often. If you are on Facebook and ever want to talk to me, you can. I'll allow it.

And if you ever want to IM me, my AIM screen name is: totesbrillz If I am ever signed on, again, please feel free to say hi.

ALRIGHT! I hope everyone has a nice day! I'll be sleeping through it. Until I have to be awake again.

I'll talk to everyone later! Take care!


lovelove.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on AIM since maybe freshman year of college, but I'm always on Skype if you ever pick that up...

    ReplyDelete