Wednesday, August 19, 2009

nite at work

::  banana bread is in the oven.  just checked it.  i think it has about 20ish more minutes.
::  just talked to the toddler on the phone.  she sounded excited.  said she had been drinking water.
::  didn't do any work on my drug class, like i said i would/was supposed to.  eh, i'll do it tomorrow.  probably.
::  it really cooled off here.  we never had the big thunder storm that we were supposed to.  that was disappointing.  
::  well, i'm gonna go finish up my work so i can go upstairs.  
::  i brought my ipod to work tonight and so i hooked it up to the computer so i could listen to music.  it's nice.  
::  probably going to do my packing tonight so i don't have to do it tomorrow.  
::  don't forget to email me if you won a Blog Reader Appreciation Week prize!!  (refer to the entry below this one)  
::  the.green.seahorse@gmail.com
::  <3
::  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment